9 Yoga Poses to Help You Start Your Day

I love starting the day well from the time I open my eyes to the time I go to bed at night. A great way of achieving this is through yoga. I get up, head to the beach and stretch my body as I listen to the sound of the waves and watch the playful seagulls. To finish my yoga section, I simply take some time to meditate and feel grateful for life and the wonderful world we live in. ♥♥♥




























Location: Currumbin Beach
Photography: PhotosbyCris - Cris A Santos Photography
Leggings: https://www.redbubble.com/people/photosbycris
Top: https://www.zazzle.com.au/inspire_singlet-235064407105217614
How about you? How do you start your day?
Have a lovely week,
Cris from PhotosbyCris
Before beginning any new exercise program it is recommended that you seek medical advice from your personal physician. PhotosbyCris assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content on this website.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beach Look from Heaven

Broadwater Parkland

Back to School with Style