How I Spent the Last Week of Autumn - The Spit

I love autumn on the Gold Coast as it offers the perfect weather. I am one of those people who really feel cold in winter. So I made sure to get out in the sun before colder days take over the weather. The best way to do that is to enjoy the lovely warm sun on the skin, absorb as much vitamin D as possible and be outdoor. Nothing like fresh air. So, I decided to go to the beach as much as I could, my choice was The Spit.



















How about you? How do you love spending beautiful sunny days?
Please leave a comment I would love to hear from you.
Outfit:
Sunglasses: Poppy Apparel 10% Off Use Code POPPYPHOTOSBYCRIS
Sheer Wrap: ShopVida by PhotosbyCris
Photography: PhotosbyCris
Creative Director and model: Cris
Location: The Spit

#poppyapparelshop #photosbycris #liveart #wearart #fashion #style #beach #holidays #shopvidaphotosbycris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beach Look from Heaven

Broadwater Parkland

Back to School with Style